|Job Title:||Store Receiving Clerk|
|Recruiter:||Musica||REF:||27477/MUSC/Store Receiving Clerk – Musica Mall of Africa (3164)/150817|
To provide a service to the store by processing stock; thereby ensuring that accurate stock is received and/ or dispatched, for the purpose of assisting in the maximization of sales, managing of
stocks and minimizing of risk to the business.
Purpose and Objectives
- Accurate receipting of stock, ensuring that all invoices are checked and matched to boxes received.
- Efficient and accurate checking in of stock within 24 hours of receipt.
- Efficient processing of stock to assist in the preparation of sales-ready stock to the shop floor within 24 hours of receipt.
- Efficient and accurate processing of all outgoing stock ensuring stock is ready for collection within the required standards and timeframes.
- Job Knowledge:
- Essential: Stock movements
- Essential: Basic retail / warehousing
- Essential: Basic knowledge of risk principles and
Job Related Skills:
- Essential: Computer skills (MS Office)
- Essential: Good communication skills
- Essential: Attention to detail
- Essential: Basic numeracy and literacy
- Essential: Neat handwriting
- Essential: Able to work independently and as a team player
- Essential: Working within set structures and procedures
- Essential: General stock processing experience with at least 6 months working with medium to high stock volumes
- Desirable: 6 months working in a distribution or warehousing centre
- Essential: Matric
- Desirable: Matric maths (pure or maths literacy)