Senior Programmer Analyst Internship
– Potgietersrus, Limpopo
R3 500 – R4 500 a month – Internship
- Develops specifications and technical design for complex projects.
- Models business processes and data.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs and sub-systems.
- Designs systems, sub-systems or program. Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors.
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems, and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements for complex projects. Identifies multiple solutions to complex problems.
- Designs and develops specifications for complex or cross-functional systems and data structures.
- Analyzes and recommends tools.
- Plans and completes complex IT projects.
- Champions standards, SOX, and best practices.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools
- Is a resource to others in solving problems and works independently. Prepares presentations and leads meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field
- Mainframe and/or PC competence
- ETL experience in Informatica SSIS or similar
- Relational database experience, preferably SQL server
- General scripting experience such as PowerShell
- Reporting tools such as SRSS , Power BI or Tableau
Behavioral & Leadership Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve most of complex problems and errors that occur for processes and applications in a division. Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player. Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: R3,500.00 to R4,500.00 /month