Nsfas application form| online application, applicants will required to first register and create MyNsfas profile on the Nsfas website, which will serve as their personal account where they can log in for updates on their application and finding throughout the year.
Nsfas application form| online application procedure
NSFAS will be able to pay successful students’ registration fees effectively and without delays.
who do you qualify to apply
- A South African citizen
- Financially needy as determined by the NSFAS means test;
- Academically deserving and can demonstrate the ability to succeed in your studies; and
- If you have applied or are applying to study at a public university or TVET College for a qualification.
- You need to have passed Grade 09/10/11/12 to receive NSFAS funding to study at a TVET College.
- You need to have passed Grade 12 to receive NSFAS funding to study at a university.
- All applicants currently receiving SASSA grants will not be means tested;
- Orphans and children with unemployed parents;
- All learners from no-fee schools.
To apply online, applicants will be required to first register and create a MyNSFAS profile on the NSFAS website, which will serve as their personal account where they can log in for updates on their applications and funding throughout the year.
Manual application forms can be downloaded from the NSFAS website and posted to: NSFAS Loans & Bursaries Department, Private Bag X4, Plumstead, 7801; faxed to: 086 644 2822; or scanned and emailed to: email@example.com.
Applicants who receive NSFAS funding will not be required to reapply for the duration of their initial registered course.
For more information about TVET Colleges in South Africa, contact 0800 872 222 Apply directly online through the NSFAS website (www.nsfas.org.za) or submit a manual application to NSFAS.