Responsible to transport goods from the warehouse to the clients by receiving and off-loading delivers, which include handling of documents/scanner.
Location: Samrand, Centurion
Reports to: Line Manager:
Tasks responsible for:
· To accurately read, interpret and to perform tasks as a prescribed by source documents.
· To physically load and off load vehicles.
· Ensure that all stock is loaded in full and complete.
· Completion of source documents in a prescribed manner by writing subtraction and / or data entry.
· Performance of functions as prescribed by company systems and procedures.
· To do the required inspections on the vehicles dedicated to you.
· To ensure that the vehicle license disc is still valid according to the legislation, and to report when the disc is close to expiry.
· To make sure that stock delivered is in a good and sellable condition.
· Reporting of all irregularities and problems.
· Cleaning the cabin and the load body, as well as maintenance thereof e.g. empty cartons and plastic bags to be removed.
· Daily inspection and maintenance on the vehicle and equipment dedicated to you.
· Active participation and application of general health and safety sanctions, as determined by the OHS act and Agrinet’s safety policy.
· Follow the company’s disciplinary code and to adhere to all sanctions applicable.
· Valid Code 14 drivers’ permit with PRDP.
· Qualification: Grade 12.
· Experience: Two (2) + years solid long and short distance driving experience.
· Multilingual with the ability to be able to communicate at all levels (speak, read and write Afrikaans and English).
· Knowledge to operate a computer / handheld scanner.
· Able to conduct mathematical formulas such as add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Job Type: Full-time
- solid long and short distance driving experi: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Gauteng, Gauteng (Preferred)
License or certification:
- * Valid Code 14 drivers’ permit with PRDP (Required)
- Afrikaans (Required)
- English (Required)