Closing Date: 29 September 2017
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our Internship Programme.
The following positions are available at SASSA North West:
- Legal Services [x1]: (Qualification: LLB): Ref No: SAS LP In-04 / 09 / 17
- Human Capital Management [x1]: (Qualification: Human Resources Management or Development / Public Administration / Labour Relations. Ref No: SAS LP In-02 / 09 / 17
- Finance[x1]: (Qualification: National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree: Accounting / Financial Management / Purchasing / Supply Chain Management): Ref No: SAS LP In-03 / 09 / 17
- Grants Administration: [x3] (Qualification: Bachelor degree Social Science (Social Work) / Public
- Grants Administration: [x3] (Qualification: Bachelor degree Social Science (Social Work) / Public Administration. Ref No: SAS LP In-01 09 / 17
NB: Preference will be given to African Male, African Female followed by Person with disability at the time of appointment
All applicants must be: between the ages of 18-35 years and be a South African citizen. Studied at the recognized institution or higher learning in the Republic of South Africa. Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 month internship contract. An all inclusive monthly stipend of R4200 will be paid for a National Diploma and R5200 for a Bachelors Degree.
Important notes: Appointment will be subject to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of
qualification, ITC, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment (where necessary). It is our intention to promote representivity in terms of race, gender, disability and youth through the filling of these posts and candidates whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process. SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof. Please note: All SASSA staff are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted..
How To Apply
Persons interested in applying for the following internship programme should send their application (s) form with motivation for placement, CV, recently certified copies of qualifications, academic transcript and ID including a signed z83 form quoting the reference number to:
Attention: Ms Ndou HN, Postal address: Private Bag x 9677, Polokwane 0700.
Hand delivery: 43 Landros Mare Street, Polokwane, 0699.
Enquiries: Ms Makgoba LM, tel: (015) 291 7582.