Closing Date: 20 September 2017
Location: Pretoria, Witbank
Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2018/2019 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2 year fixed term Learnership Contract, commencing as from February 2018. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
To apply you must
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
How To Apply
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and reside in the areas listed below are invited to apply for this opportunity by sending a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), Certified Copy of ID, Certified Copy of Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Learnership Programme to email address email@example.com