This is an opportunity for someone with strong financial and business acumen to grow within a company that focuses on empowerment through technology and sourcing and training talent successful project delivery.
You will have a strong focus on delivering results and meeting customer expectations through your in-depth knowledge of human resources operational principles, processes, policies and procedures.
Your experience should include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of all applicable legislation and regulatory requirements related to the discipline
- Proven experience with employee engagement and satisfaction principles
- Sound knowledge and understanding of human resources and business metrics, governance principles and risk management
- Talent and succession management principles
- Strong financial and general business acumen and the ability to utilise this insight when making people management decisions
- A basic competence in the utilisation and application of human resources, payroll and administrative systems
You will need to have:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources/Sciences or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years relevant human resources generalist experience within a corporate environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience with organisational design interventions will be an advantage
If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic technology environment, please apply!
If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.