losing Date: 30 August 2017
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME (ITBLP) APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR THE 2018 INTAKE
Dear Colleagues Leading companies from the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and banking sectors, in partnership with the Belgium Campus, offer an ICT qualification of a high standard to talented South African youngsters. The ITBLP qualification and associated learning programme is aligned to the ICT skills needs of the ICT and banking industries.
The learning programme is inclusive of the following course modules:
Programming, Java, Computer Network & Security; Mainframe; Microsoft.net; Oracle; COBOL; Business
Analysis, Project Management and Business Intelligence.
Learners will at the end of the programme, obtain a National Diploma in Information and Communication Technology Studies NQF Level 6. These forms a base for Learners to upgrade their qualification into a degree in future. The duration of the Learnership is 24 months, comprising of 12 months theoretical learning and 12 months workplace learning. If vacant posts are available, employment will be offered on successful completion of the Programme.
The ITBLP, sponsored by BANKSETA, MICT SETA, Business Connexion, First National Bank, Gijima, Nedbank Ltd and the South African Reserve Bank offers limited opportunities to applicants who satisfy the following admission requirements:
- South Africans who have matriculated and who meet the minimum entry requirements for higher
- education as set out by the Department of Education, with above level 5 (C Higher Grade or B Lower Grade) pass in Mathematics and English.
- Applicants may not be involved in any other studies from 01 January 2018 and 31 December 2019
- Applicants may not currently be participating or previously have participated in a Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must be willing to study and stay in the Gauteng Province for the duration of the contract.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments.
- Applicants must have no bad credit rating.
- Applicants must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must be South African citizen.
- Mathematical Literacy will not be considered.Persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of their disability.
How To Apply
To avoid disqualification, please e-mail your CV (not exceeding 3 pages) and certified copies of their South African Identity documents and Matric certificate or latest school results to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us by 30 September 2017, please consider your application as unsuccessful.