The successful incumbent will be responsible for the sorting and repacking off all trade returns in the Warehouse Department.
The position will report to the Warehouse Controller in the logistics Department.
• Grade 12
• At least 1 years working experience in FMCG production environment
• Meticulous and attention to detail and precision.
• Record keeping
• Ability to work with people across different cultures
• Ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Administrative skills
• Must be able to stand for long hours
• Physically fit
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure any paperwork is filled in correctly per shift
• Ensure that housekeeping in work area is maintained according to FSMS
• Safety- and food safety regulations and requirements as per company policies and FSMS are adhered to at all times
• Unsafe operations and/or acts are reported immediately
• Ensure that all Safe Work Procedures pertaining to the department is adhered to at all times
Incumbent will be required to work on weekends when required