The purpose of the Warehouse is to move finished goods from designated locations in the pressroom to the outbound staging areas; move packaging supplies from staging areas to designated locations in the pressroom; and, load and unload trucks with finished goods and other material.
- Move finished goods from pressroom area (weigh, stretch-wrap or steel band) and stage at outbound staging area. Finished goods staging is organized in quantities of 24 skids (not to exceed 43,000 lbs.) of like product shipping to one (1) location.
- Loads finished goods onto outbound trucks. Verifies finished goods match bill of lading, inspects for damage, confirms counts, and has driver sign the bill of lading.
- Receives packaging supplies such as corrugated boxes, skids, and mail trays. Verifies supplies match the bill of lading, inspects for damage, confirms counts, and stage supplies in packaging supply staging areas.
- Moves finished goods packaging supplies from staging areas to designated locations at pressroom as needed.
- Operate ADSI shipping system to scale and weigh skids and print load flags operate Technique system to generate BOL (Bill of Lading)
- Assist Baler Room when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Improve your skills, suggest improvements, cooperate with other departments, and improve your knowledge of SG360° and the graphic arts industry.
- Follow proper work procedures, comply with SG360° policies and obey safety and security rules