Closing date 20 September 2017
Graduates from various fields of study, e.g. Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Law, Business etc. are provided with an invaluable opportunity to gain practical experience in preparation of securing a permanent position.
The Graduate Trainee Program is run over a period of 12 to 24 months and covers extensive training and development opportunities. Although there are no guarantees of permanent employment at FMCSA after the expiry of the contract, the graduates may apply for any vacancies as and when they occur.
REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
Applicants are required to have completed their undergraduate qualification with a pass rate of 65% or above & a Bachelors Degree or B Tech equivalent qualification.
We are currently looking for graduates in the below fields:
- Graduate- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Industrial)
- Graduate- Engineering (Electrical / Light Current)
- Graduate- Information Technology / Computer Science / Systems Engineering
- Graduate- Marketing
- Graduate- Purchasing
- Graduate- Supply Chain Management
- Graduate- Logistics
- Graduate- LLB /Legal
- Graduate- Finance
- Graduate- Human Resource
- Graduate- Government Affairs