Reporting To: Catering Manager
Role: Food Service Assistant
Employment Contract: Linked to commercial contract
Main purpose of the job
To perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support required with regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
Education and experience required:
- Working experience in Hospitality Industry is essential
- Matric essential
- Customer service experience is an advantage
- Food and Beverage or Culinary Arts qualification would be an advantage.
Knowledge Skills and Competencies required:
- Knowledge of basic food preparation
- Communication skills
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with food production
- General support required front and back of house
Closing date: 10 May 2018
Send responses to:
Reference VAF No: 4333
Compass Group Southern Africa is committed to transformation and operates within the scope of the Employment Equity Act and related legislation. Preference will be given to candidates supporting the Equity and Economically Active Population targets.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered into a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for future opportunities.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: R3,000.00 to R4,000.00 /month
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)