Sasol is an international integrated energy and chemicals company that leverages the talent and expertise of its more than 33 000 people working in 37 countries. Sasol develops and commercialise technologies, and builds and operates world-scale facilities to produce a range of product streams, including liquid fuels, high-value chemicals and low-carbon electricity.
- Support and maintain operational and applicable legal requirements and processes in support of Emergency Management and Sasol’s strategic objectives.
- To ensure timeous effective response to emergency incidents, on- and off site and thus ensuring the protection of Sasol and its employees and other property as per mutual aid agreements.
- To ensure that fire and life equipment are inspected as per the SANS 1475 standard.
- Ensure that emergency equipment and vehicles are always readily available.
- To ensure station, vehicles and equipment cleanliness.