O’Brien Recruitment – Parow, Western Cape
Key Performance Areas:
- Completes cleaning schedules once areas have been cleaned
- Removes dirty garments from derobe areas and prepares the garments for laundering.
- Replenishes soap, hand sanitiser and paper towels in dispensers as necessary
- Empties dustbins and take refuse to the recycling/refuse area daily
- Checks consumables and alert Supervisor of items which require replenishment
- Assists with refreshment provision as required by the Supervisor
- Ensures premises are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition at all times as per SOP and GMP principles
2. Cleaning Equipment
- Operates cleaning equipment and machinery safely as per manufacturers specification
- Ensures cleaning equipment is used cautiously without causing damage to walls and furniture.
- Maintain cleaning equipment by thorough cleaning and storage after use as per manufacturers specifications
Skills and Behaviors:
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Communicate clearly in English.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Quality system.
- Good hand and eye co-ordination and speed.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 or NQF1 (Assessments to follow)
- Previous relevant working experience in manufacturing environment advantageous.
- At least one year experience in a cleaning capacity