Knuth SA (Pty) Ltd – Germiston, Gauteng 1401
|Do you want to be a pioneer and establish a truly global company with German roots in Southern Africa? Our company is based on a tradition of performance-driven people who embrace responsibility and want to make a difference. If you fit this description, apply now and join our team!
Who we are
With a 95-year-long history we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of machine tools and accessories. Our team of 400 people, located all over the world from Chicago to Hong Kong and headquartered in Germany ensures reliable presence, highest quality standards, and unsurpassed price/performance ratios worldwide.
Over 120,000 worldwide customers rely on us – from small workshops to large industrial corporations.
Keep the wheels turning at Knuth SA!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for making sure that our internal operations run smoothly. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who possesses strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Perform basic accounting (reconciliations, AR collection, costing, and other expense calculations)
- Manage incoming customer requests and direct them to the respective department
- Welcome and assist customers on our premises
- Provide backup support where needed
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience, preferably in a B2B business
- Driver’s license with own reliable transport
- Matric or any equivalent international certificate of education
- Outstanding time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
What we offer
- A long-term perspective at a growing company with a 95-year history in the global machine tool market
- An exceptional opportunity in a highly motivated, dynamic environment with flat hierarchies
- Active participation in growing a truly global company
- Attractive remuneration
- The opportunity to actively grow one of the most promising industries in Southern Africa
We are the best employer for you if you want to be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to be part of our success story? Join our team now.
– original job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Knuth SA (Pty) Ltd.